Rituals: 15th Night of Rajab
2. Being awaken the etire night for Praying.
3. Ziyaraat Imam Hussein bin Ali (A.S.)
Ziyaraat Imam Hussein (A.S)
4. Pray the 6 units prayer in 3 sets of 2 units each
5. 30 units prayer in 15 sets of 2 units each, perform as following.
In every unit read Surah Hamd once and Surah Ikhlaas ten times.
This prayer is narrated from Seyyed Bin Tavous through Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) and has alot of reward.
6. Pray the following 12 units prayer in 6 sets of 2 units each:
In every unit recite:
• Surah Al Faatih’ah 4 times
• Surah Al Ikhlaas 4 times
• Surah Al Falaq 4 times
• Surah Al Kaafiroon 4 times
• Surah Al Naas 4 times
• Surah h Al Qadr 4 times
• Aayaatul Kursee 4 times
• Tasbihaat ul Arbaa’ 4 times
After every Salaam recite 4 times:
Allah! Allah! My Lord! I associate not anything with Him. I choose no protecting friend beside Him. That which Allah wills (come to pass). There is no might and no strength save in Allah, the Hightest, the Almighty.