Safar- /Arbaeen (40th day after Ashura)
According to Imam Hassan bin Ali Al Askari (as) The signs of a true believer are
1) Recite 51 Raka’t prayer during the 24 hours of the day (17 Raka’ts
obligatory, 34 Raka’ts in Naafilah Salaats).
2) Be in Karbala for Ziyarat of Imam Husayn (as)/other martyrs, or at least
recite Ziyarat of the Holy Imam
3) To wear a ring in the right hand.
4) To put the forehead on the earth (preferably on the earth of Karbala) in
5) To pronounce “Bismillahir-Rah’maanir-Rah’eem” in clear and loud voice while
praying the salats.