138. If it was time to pray, you’d see the prophet, as if he knows no one, never
becoming busy with what might keep him away or late from praying.
139. When he used to go to pray, he was like a casted garment for his
submittance, as nothing moved from him except what the wind moved.
140. He never favored anything on the sunset prayer.
141. He commanded to straighten the lines in “Congregation prayers” and said:
“Straighten and don’t argue, for it makes your hearts
142. And if the prophet was praying, in congregation, and heard a child crying,
he’d lessen the prayer sequence for the child’s mother to reach him.
143. In a text: We order our children to glorify Fatima (peace be upon her) – by
Fatima’s hymn (تسبيح الزهراء), which is: 34 times God
is Great, 33 times Thank God, and
33 times Praise God- as we order them to
pray…. So commit to it, for he who does not suffers.
* Book: The
Prophet's Manners. By: Sayed Sami Bin Hassan Khadra