152. He mostly wore white garments, and liked green ones too.
153. He used to encourage the people to always keep cleanliness, and ordered to
154. He had many rings, engraved on one “Mohammad is
God’s prophet”, on another “There is no God
but Allah, and Mohammad is God’s prophet”, and on the third
“God is truthful”. He used to wear his rings in
his right hand.
155. He despised black except in three: the turban, shoes and the garment.
156. It is favorable when wearing the shoes to start by the right foot, and when
taking it off, start by the left.
157. He wore mostly white garments, and had a special garment for Fridays
(because it is a “Celebration day – eid”).
* Book: The
Prophet's Manners. By: Sayed Sami Bin Hassan Khadra