144. When he used to travel, he used to take with him: a mirror, kohl bottle,
natural flosser, comb, nail cutter, scent bottle, needle and threads.
145. He walked humbly, equipoised, never slanted or walked in a manner which
implied that he was careless or lazy.
146. He used to walk in one road, and return by another.
147. While traveling, if he descended, he’d hail God, and if he ascended, he’d
148. He never left the place he passed through in his travel, whether a house,
station or any other, without praying 2 units (rak’aa), for this place to
witness for his prayer.
149. If he fare-welled the believers, he’d pray for them for safety and victory.
And from what he said was: “God supply you with piety,
and direct you to what is good, and give you all your needs, and may God
preserve your religion and life, and return you to me safely”.
150. The prophet hated that a person travels alone, without companions…. And it
is favorable to take your expenses with you in your travel.
151. It is favorable when entering the toilet, to enter it by the left leg,
cover the head and cite some prayers.
* Book: The
Prophet's Manners. By: Sayed Sami Bin Hassan Khadra