90. When the prophet entered his home, he’d directly wash-up (ablution) and
pray 2 brief units (rak’aa) and then go to bed;
he used to sleep on a straw mat with nothing beneath.
91. He despised to enter into a dark house without a lantern.
92. When he used to lie on his bed to sleep, he’d say:
“O God! With your Name I live, and on Your Name I die”.
93. When he awakens he’d say: “Thank God Who revived me
after my death and to Him is the resurrection”.
94. Also, when he awakens, he’d directly fall to the ground in adoration and
worship to God.
95. And it is favorable at sleep to:
Clean up (ablution), sleep on your right side by making
your right hand your pillow, praise God 33 times, thank God 33 times, hail God
34 times, direct your face to the prayer’s niche, read The Introduction chapter,
and The Chair verse and (Allah bears witness that there is no God but He, and so
do the angels and those possessed of knowledge, maintaining his creation with
justice, there is no God but He, The Mighty, The Wise). The Family of Imran-18
96. From the favorable actions of our prophet (PBUHH) was to burn out the
midnight oil by praying the night payer.
* Book: The
Prophet's Manners. By: Sayed Sami Bin Hassan Khadra