- It must be performed directly after completing the prayers and prior to
performing anything that might nullify the prayers such as turning around to
left or to the right away from Kibla.
- All other provisions of regular prayer must be met in the provisional prayer.
How to perform the provisional prayer:
2. Takbirat Al-Ihram (Allah is Great)
3. Reading Al-Fatiha in a low voice without any other chapter after it
4. Bowing down plus recitation and two prostrations plus recitation
5. Bearing witness and Salutations
Provisional prayer ends at that point if it consists of one bow. If it consists
of two bows, the worshiper stands up after the two prostrations and repeats what
he did in the first bow. After the two prostrations of the second bow, bearing
witness and salutations are performed.