Heart-felt condolences to Chief of Prophets Hadrat Mohammad Mustafa (peace of
Allah be on him & his pure progeny) and his holy family including the Last Proof
of Allah on Earth Hadrat Imam Al-Hujjah bin Al-Askari (may Allah hastens his
reappearance) on the darkest day of human history – Shawwal 8 – the day when in
1926 the holy shrines of Prophet Hadrat
Mohammad (peace be on him & his pure progeny)’s pious progeny, wives (may Allah
please with them) and companions (may Allah please with them) in the cemetery of
Al-Baqee, Medinah Al-Munawwarah, were destructed.
The cemetery of Janna-tul-Baqee, located in Saudi city of Medina, is the most
sanctified graveyard. In 1926, 8 Shawwal 1344 A.H., the holy shrines of Ahl-e-Bait (AS), honorable
companions of the Prophet of Islam (pubh&hh), Ummaha-tul-Momineen (RA) and a
number of important figures of Islam were destructed.
Inside Baqee are the holy graves of:
* The Mistress of the women of Paradise Hadrat Fatimah Zahraa (SA), the beloved
daughter of Prophet Hadrat Mohammad (P.B.U.H) according to some sayings .
* Hadrat Imam Hassan Al-Mujtaba Bin Ali Ibn-e-Abi Talib (AS)
* Hadrat Imam Ali Zaynul Abideen (AS)
* Hadrat Imam Mohammad Baqir (AS)
* Hadrat Imam Jafar Al-Sadiq (AS)
* Hadrat Fatimah Binte Asad (SA), mother of Imam Ali Ibn-e-Abi Talib (AS)
* Hadrat Ummul Baneen (SA), wife of Imam Ali (AS) and mother of Hadrat Abbas
* Hadrat Ibrahim (AS), the son of Prophet (pbuh&hh)
* Hadrat Safia (RA) and Hadrat Atika (RA), paternal aunts of Prophet (pbuh&hh)
* The wives of Prophet (pbuh&hh) including Hadrat Umm-e-Salma (RA).
* Hadrat Haleemah-e-Saadia (RA)
* The injured Ghazi of the battle of Ohud who were brought to Medina and later
* Hadrat Abbas (RA), Uncle of the Prophet (pbuh&hh).